Leaf Vacuuming & Limb Chipping
2019 Spring Leaf Collection will be one City wide pickup only and is scheduled for the following dates:
Week of April 1st: Wards 3 & 4
Week of April 8th: Wards 1 & 2
Please be sure to have you leaves at the curb (not in the street or on common ground) by 7 a.m. on the Monday date listed to ensure removal. Thank you.
- Place your limbs at the curb for chipping and not in the street.
- Limbs less than 3' long, less than 0.5" in diameter, or larger than 3" diameter cannot be chipped, but may be bundled or bagged for collection by Republic Services on your trash day.
- The city does not pick up limbs from vacant lots or common ground areas.
- Piles containing leaves, evergreens, vines, bamboo, root balls or thorns will not be picked up.
- Large limb piles generated by contractors completing major tree trimming, tree removals, or lot clearing are not eligible for the program.
- There is a 15 minute maximum time limit per residence. This is required in order to provide service to all residences in a timely manner.